Sunday 27 January 2013

Leeds Craft and Design Gallery!

I was very excited back in November to be asked to send a selection of my baskets to The Craft Centre and Design Gallery in Leeds. It is part of the Leeds City Art Gallery building (pictured below) and can be found immediately underneath the Art Gallery with it's own entrance (see my other photographs below)
My products are now part of the current exhibition called 'Made With Love' amongst some beautifully crafted items. I paid a little visit last week...


You can find my baskets on the shelves with the other textile items which included some lovely embroidered products. I would definitely recommend going for a good snoop around, everything in the exhibition is for sale! You have plenty of time as the exhibition is on until the 16th March. 


No comments: