Wednesday 30 January 2013

Alexia's Personal 2012

I decided to split these posts about my 2012 into two. The first one you may have already read, about my achievements in 2012 as 'Alexia Claire' which was all to do with my brand and me as an artist. Well enough about that now, here is a snippet of my 2012 as Alexia! Places and things I got up to last year away from the design world.

Lots of fun in the snow last winter with visiting uni friends


A trip to Cardiff with my University swim team. Yep even though I am a graduate I still can't resist a good trip with the team!


I moved house! I now live with two of my best friends. Aren't I lucky! This was and still is my most favourite purchase for my new pad. And it was only £25.


I started a job in social media and web design...


Which was great and I had lots of laughs with my colleagues as you can see here, (I'm not sleeping! I'm probably being teased!)


And of course, I did lots of bird watching and walking. You can't keep me away from a bird hide for too long!


I did a charity walk in the park near me...


I went to V festival


I went to the World Snooker Championship final with my Uncle, as guests of Betfred. One of my favourite times of year.


I was part of the management team and helped to organise the On The Edge Festival 2012. A not-for-profit festival organised to bring communities together through the arts. 


Here I am helping to set up!


I watched the Olympic Torch come to Leeds!


I went on a much needed break to Mallorca with friends


Walks on the Yorkshire Moors, where there are plenty of these chaps.


A holiday to my most favourite place in the world. A small beach in Pembrokeshire, Wales called Wiseman's Bridge. My boyfriend took me, I hadn't been for four years and I was aching to go back. Especially as before then I had gone once a year for every year of my life!


It has a great beach with everything I love, sand for playing games and lounging, fresh water streams, small rocks for shell-finding, and big deep rock pools for crabbing. We stayed in the B&B directly on the beach. I'm so happy when I'm there!


I am also a bit of a sea spinning fan! 


The sun does come out in Wales believe it or not! 


Lots of flowers this year, very spoilt!


My birthday with lots of friends and family....


Which falls near halloween ... my lantern handiwork 


A kiss from Radio Aire's Rich!


My dad and I between us finally collected each and every Bob Dylan album... this picture only shows about 30% of it!






No comments: