Tuesday 11 October 2011

Alexia Claire's New Website!


Alexia Claire Website

Over the summer I have collaborated with web builder and designer Rob Matwiejczyk to completely revamp my website. Originally it was designed and built by me while still at uni but I didn't think it suited my brand and it was very basic. So after lots of talking and idea swapping, I hand drew each element of the new site in keeping with my brand, with an idea of how I wanted it arranged and Rob built it all for me and added in his own touches too.


You can browse my brand new product range using the Shop section which uses the secure method of Paypal...


The new Portfolio section showcases a collection of my past work in various categories...


And the new Contact page makes contacting and emailing me easier than ever!


So go take a peek, and don't forget to go take a peek at Rob's website too, which will soon have a full and amazing gallery. He is available for freelance and for all your web needs! No job too small or big.

No comments: