Sunday 3 July 2011

Day Three, Four & Five: New Designers

Day three, four and five were open to both the public and industry visitors. It was very exciting to witness my fellow DMU students receive varied industry interest, I had a company request my cushions in wholesale which is very exciting and had a couple of people from the press quiz me about my work. It was also very interesting to wander around and see other people's work as you remain in a small bubble when it's just the people from your course. I made some useful contacts and came away with a better insight into my industry then when I went in. I also attended a couple of advice seminars on setting up businesses and branding your business which provided me with some very useful information. I can't wait to get started now!

No comments: